To ensure our customers receive the highest level of protection possible, Global Currency Exchange Network T/A GC Partners is authorised and regulated by the FCA under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Registration no: 504346).
As part of our duty to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, we are required to identify and verify all of our customers. Please do not be alarmed when you’re asked to verify your identity; this is a company policy and we cannot carry out a transaction without doing so.
Please upload (or send directly to your account manager) 2 forms of identification, one from each of the lists below.
Photo ID (No original documents)
- Valid signed passport
- Valid photo-card UK driver’s licence full
- National Identity card (non-UK Nationals)
- Firearms certificate or shotgun licence
- Identity card issued by the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland
- Permanent Resident card
- Military ID
- Citizen card
- Blue Badge (Disabled)
Evidence of Address (No original documents)
- Current bank statements, or debit card statements, issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK, EU or an equivalent jurisdiction (must be original copies dated within 3 months)
- Utility bills (not including mobile phone bills, must be original copies dated within 3 months)
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- Solicitor letter confirming completion of house purchase or land registration (certified copy dated within 3 months)
- State Pension or Benefits Book (may be used as proof of address or identity but not both)
- Valid UK or EEA driving licence (may be used as proof of address or identity but not both)
- Confirmation letter from customer’s care home (if customer does not receive any utility bills, dated within 3 months)
- For UAE customers, an Emirates ID card can be accepted in replacement of any of the above.
- Property Title Deed (dated within 3 months)
- For UAE customers, a tenancy contract dated older than 3 months but no older than 12 months can be accepted when accompanied by a Confirmation of Address Disclosure Form (Please request from account manager)
One document cannot be used as both forms of identity.
Please note: this list is not exhaustive.
We do not accept documents older than 3 months even if they have been certified within the past 3 months.
Please note we cannot accept mobile phone bills, credit card statements or a provisional driver’s licence