Are you ready to start your career in a rapidly progressing company with service at the heart of everything we do? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are GC Partners and we are a specialist financial exchange company. We help Private and Corporate clients move their money at the best rate, using our 20 years of experience, our bespoke technology and dedication to customer service. We have 6 offices around the globe including Hong Kong and Dubai, with further expansion in the future.
Most importantly, we are an employee ownership trust, meaning our employees act as owners and partners in the business and all work towards a common goal: with clients at the heart of our business, we deliver efficient, yet simple end-to-end payment solutions through best-in-class service with market-leading technology.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our busy and growing Operations Team.
If you have a collaborative and adaptable work ethic, a drive for success and are looking for your next opportunity then we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, as Operations Manager you will be focusing on facilitating improvements for growth from a technology, payments and infrastructure perspective. Providing the point of contact for multiple projects, ensuring they are completed on time and on budget; in addition to reviewing existing systems and processes with a focus on providing efficiency where possible.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a team/s across a variety of departments cultivating an ethos of collaboration and excellence
- A keen interest in the development of those within the teams
- An excellent communicator
- High-level analytical skills and preferably project management experience
- A passion for helping businesses excel with a customer-centric focus
- Exhibit GC values: accountability, passion, integrity, excellence, collaboration and personalisation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop an operations team
- Define project scopes in collaboration with stakeholders
- Plan and assist in estimating the time and resources of projects
- Document and evidence current systems
- Provide insight to challenge established approaches and embed change
- Identify and deliver efficiency improvements
- Develop a consistent reporting structure
- Accountable for understanding Consumer Duty policy and procedures; partnering and collaborating within the team to achieve set standards
- Awareness of ISO270001 information security procedures
Qualification & Experience
- 10 years experience within fast-moving Financial Services sector or similar
- High standard of written and oral English
- Experience in working with and managing stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Possess excellent analytical skills with a focus on data analysis
- Project management qualification preferable but not essential
- Experience in documenting processes
Benefits of working at GC Partners
- Workplace pension – employer contributions
- Complimentary Health insurance
- Bonus (subject to company performance)
- Employee ownership trust (After 12 months of service)
- Employee assistance programme
- A truly global business with opportunities for growth
If you are interested in joining the GC team, please email your CV and contact details to [email protected].