To support the Head of HR in providing a professional and effective HR service to Management and Employees. We are looking for an HR Generalist who is qualified and resourceful within HR to support our client’s HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile.
- Strives on relationship building.
- Good time management.
- Desire to work as a team member with a result-driven approach.
The successful candidate will:
- Acting as the first point of contact for employees and line managers on all Human Resource queries and supporting the Head of HR on all day-to-day operational HR duties.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new employees, including the preparation of role profiles, advertising the roles, shortlisting candidates, setting up interviews, preparation of competency-based interview questions and conducting interviews.
- Preparation of offer letters & employment contracts, onboarding of new employees, preparing induction programs. Working with line managers to ensure termination checklists, and final salary payments are completed for leavers.
- Ensuring all payroll changes are reported to the HR Administrator.
- Responsibility for all Personnel Files including auditing the files, electronic filing and adhering to the internal audit process, DPR & Data Protection regulations.
- Assistance with the performance management programme, including training, and calibration meeting coordination.
- Identifying, sourcing, and booking training courses both from internal and external providers.
- Acting as the Health and Safety Officer for our London-based office.
- Responsible for regular updates and maintaining the company’s organisational chart.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- 3 -5 years experience in Human Resource Management.
- Proficiency in commonly used word processing software packages such as MS Office suite.
- Previous experience in managing HRIS systems (Sage, Oracle, Moorepay, HiBoB).
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of the hiring, onboarding, and induction process.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Good knowledge of employment and labour law.
- A customer-focused outlook with a high level of discretion and professionalism.
- Experience in building key relationships and excellent interpersonal skills.