You will be responsible for developing a new pipeline of prospects from various industry sectors which translates into sales success against monthly and annual sales targets.
We are looking for an individual who currently possesses the following skills:
- Highly motivated
- Pro-active with the willingness to go the extra
- Effective time management and have a pro-active and methodical approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- High level of accuracy & Good attention to detail flexible
- You will identify & qualify new prospects that could benefit from the suite of services that GC Partners offers.
- As a high performing individual, you will create and adapt your business development strategy as and when required based on prospect feedback and market & industry insights.
- Stay attuned to the competitor and market landscape, identifying leads, and further strategic and tactical opportunities
- Develop and cultivate client relationships at the highest levels to enhance the reputation of GC Partners as a trusted partner and to facilitate ongoing revenue generation.
- Promote a solution focused sales methodology, using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop GC Partners’ unique selling proposition and differentiators.
- Represent GC Partners at conferences, networking and industry events.
- Collate client feedback to support service offering development and explore new opportunities with senior management for creating additional revenue streams
- Maintain current knowledge of and interest in global current affairs to support market movement conversations
- Leverage relevant marketing communications and campaigns to drive business development
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
Qualification & Experience
- 5+ yrs proven track record of business development within the financial services, currency exchange or B2B sales sector.
- A high performer with evidence of developing new business and achieving commercial targets.
- Target focused and driven, self motivated and with the ability to work independently
- Good business acumen, creative thinker with high work ethics and can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels; Ability to build trusting and collaborative relationships externally and internally.
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills with the confidence to challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate and at all levels.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Proficiency in written and spoken of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus