We are looking for an individual who currently possesses the following skills:
- Highly motivated.
- Pro-active with the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Effective time management and have a pro-active and methodical approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheets.
- High level of accuracy and a good attention to detail.
Assist in the preparation of the quarterly VAT return Monthly commissions analysis.
Assist in the preparation of accounts and support, when necessary, and the management accounts for the other entities.
Balance sheet reconciliations including ensuring the fixed asset registers are up to date in all areas.
Cover for bank peer reviews.
Analysis of company accounts for the on boarding process.
Cover for the Accounts assistant including cover for the general accounts email.
Support audit preparation and complete audit tasks for all entities as required.
Assist in the preparation of the daily cash balances analysis.
Support in the implementation of the new accounts package.
Escalate accounts concerns to the HOF in a timely manor.
Respond to ad hoc query reviews in a timely and professional manor.
Complete other duties relevant to the role as required.
Qualification & Experience
- 3+ year’s proven experience in an Accounts advisory role either for a financial services company or retail bank preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, alongside advanced problem-solving.
- Be able to build trusting and collaborative relationships across the Business; Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including Internet and email, computers, word processing, and spreadsheets; Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.