We are looking for a proactive individual with a reputation for outstanding customer service & a proven track record of maintaining current business. You will need to provide a first-class experience to our clients and affiliates by supporting them with their currency and international payment requirements. You will be fully accountable for all aspects of the customer journey and ensure that they receive exceptional levels of support.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathetic with a genuine interest in assisting and helping customers.
- Be a strong adaptable team player in an ever-changing environment.
- Set high standards of performance.
- Results-orientated with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to manage and control multi-stakeholder sales opportunities with a second-to-none attitude to customer service.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office.
- Experience in a fast-paced high-pressure working environment.
- A primary point of contact for our European Private Clients and Affiliates.
- Actively engage with new and existing clients in order to promote the services of GC Partners.
- Manage new leads: actively call and assist with online registrations as well as onboarding.
- Process and execute deals on the trading platform and respond to payment inquiries via multiple channels.
- Achieve KPIs and target conversion.
- Look for cross-selling opportunities from each client.
- Provide clients and affiliates with market information and global economic news that may impact their currency requirements.
- Conduct regular reviews with our Business Development teams to ensure they are receiving exceptionally high levels of service and discuss feedback within team.
- Update client files on the CRM ensuring up-to-date and accurate records.
- Work effectively within the Account Manager team to maximize potential revenue opportunities and deliver against company targets.
- Service a portfolio of clients across a range of products.
- Responsible for managing multiple stakeholders and key accounts.
Qualification & Experience
- Experience as an FX dealer.
- Experience in operating within an environment of service within the financial/fx/fintech market.
- Worked in a regulated environment.
- A-C Mathematics and English GCSE and educated to at least A Level standard (or equivalent).