Managing Client money
We’re here to make your operations more efficient, whether processing subscription or redemption payments, undertaking compliance and investor due diligence, or simply holding your clients’ funds in segregated client bank accounts. See a clear audit trail of inbound and outbound transactions related specifically to your client.
Dual bank accounts can be set up for investor money, ideal for bond and fund investments where separate accounts for subscription and cleared funds are required.
We’re one of a few specialist service providers to be granted additional Part IV permissions by the FCA, under the FSMA 2000. This means we have full client money permissions, adhering to stringent regulations and have robust internal controls in place to safeguard your funds. We operate to client money rules defined by the FCA and Client Assets Sourcebook (CASS) regulations. We keep your clients’ money safe. Full stop.
Once set up, these services are accessible via our portal. Should you need a seamless integration into your platform you can use our API suite, giving efficiency and scalability to deal with a high volume of payments from your investor community across the world. Get real-time access to cleared funds quickly and easily.
- We undertake investor due diligence under anti-money laundering (AML) guidance and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks using the latest verification software.
- Client accounts are reconciled continuously throughout the day in accordance with regulatory requirements, providing visible real-time balances and the ability to produce calculations on demand.
- Track in and outbound transactions and monitor accounts with ease.
- Receive full accounting reports for receipts, payments, allocations, and balances.
- Receive email & audit trail reports daily of all new funds, both cleared and uncleared.
- Seamlessly integrate into your platform via our API suite